- On Monday afternoon we have the spelling bee.
- On Tuesday afternoon (1:15-2:45) we have the Turkey Trot.
- The poem recitation of "In Flanders Fields" is due November 29th and 30th.
- The Fancy Folder Project is due December 7th.
- The reading log is due December 20th.
On the newsletters, we do our best to get these updated weekly. Please know that they are subject to change as needed. We hope that this website, including the newsletters, have been helpful to you.
Spalding - Since we have a 2-day academic week, students are working on spelling list 13 to write letters or stories.
Language - We will be working on grammar Lesson 43 that reminds us when NOT to capitalize words. Also, in lessons 44 and 45, they will learn more about identifying and using prepositional phrases and the objects of prepositions. They will be diagramming prepositional phrases as adjectives.
Reading - Book studies will continue on Monday and Tuesday in the individual 4th grade classrooms.
Math -We will complete lessons 43 and 44 on adding and subtracting decimal numbers, and multiplying two digit numbers.
Science - Please review the study guide for the test on Tuesday.
Due to the Spelling Bee on Monday afternoon and the Turkey Trot Tuesday afternoon we will be doing little or no Science or Social Studies.