It's a short week this week. Remember, Thursday is our party from 10:30 - 11:30. It's an early-release day with pick-up at 12:15. You may sign your child out before 12:15, if necessary.
* This week there will be no new words in Spalding or Spelling. We will be working on our rule pages.
* In Grammar, we're learning about PREDICATE NOMINATIVE (Lesson 51) and NOUN CASE, PART 1 (Lesson 52).
* In Reading, we will learn to summarize and discuss the theme and moral of legends from different cultures. We we are finishing up our Book Studies and watching the corresponding movies.
* In Math, we are identifying PRIME and COMPOSITE numbers(Lesson 55) and comparing FRACTIONS (Lesson 56).
* In Science, we will be going over the Scientific Method project for Quarter 3.
* In Social Studies, students will be given Unit 2 study guide on Monday and the test will be given on Wednesday.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WINTER BREAK WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!