It's a short week this week. Remember, Thursday is our party from 10:30 - 11:30. It's an early-release day with pick-up at 12:15. You may sign your child out before 12:15, if necessary.
* This week there will be no new words in Spalding or Spelling, but students will use List 16 for creative writing and Super Sentences.
* In Grammar, we're learning about comparison adjectives and usage of the comma.
* In Reading, we are finishing up our Book Studies and watching the corresponding movies.
* In Math, we are comparing FRACTIONS (Lesson 56) and solving word problems relating to RATE (Lesson 57).
* In Science, we are continuing readings and discussions involving Erosion.
* In Social Studies, students will take a short Quiz on Unit 1 Lesson 5.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WINTER BREAK WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!