* Thank you for all of your support and contributions with the Penny War Fundraiser. The students really enjoyed that challenge.
*Remember these dates: April 26/27 - poem selection recitations; April 27th - last day for Box Tops; May 11th - Mystery Book Report; May 14-18 - Mystery Book Bag Presentations; May 17/18 - Poem Selection Recitation; May 18th - Reading Log
Our Learning This Week
* In Spalding this week, we will enter List 30 and be tested on List 29.
* In Language, we are completing Grammar lessons 94-96 and taking a grammar test on Thursday.
* In Reading, we will read and discuss the Pony Express and will study Primary and Secondary Sources.
*In Math, we will work on Lessons 102 (tenths and hundredths), 104 (changing improper fractions to whole or mixed numbers), and 105 (dividing by 10).
* In Science, we will be reading and discussing various Science and Technology passages all week.
* In Social Studies, we will continue to learn about AZ after WWII (Unit 3 Lesson 4). There will be a Study Guide for Unit 3 (AZ Statehood) in preparation for a Unit Test next Tuesday.